India Auto Show is being held next year from January 7th to 10th (Rescheduled on 12th – 14th February 2021) at the Bombay Exhibition Center, Mumbai, the first conventional auto show of the year 2021. Auto shows have traditionally been a platform where auto manufacturers disclose their latest range of products with a fair amount of display & pomp. Here is a sneak peek into what they have in store for you.
The India Auto Show 2021 will be attentive towards the latest innovations & technologies in the automotive world. Appreciate, comprehend & experience the best of what the automobile industry has to offer.
This piece should give you a Segment-wise look into what each section has to unveil.
The 1st Edition was an experiential success with 21 notable speakers, over 60 exhibitors from Thailand, India, China, Korea, Germany & UK, 5,086 trade visitors & buyers, 485 test drives & a sale of 15 vehicles.
The 2nd Edition has a bundle of joy in store. Let us start with its networking program. Bringing motorheads together is always a good idea.
- B2B Business Matchmaking: It provides you with a dedicated business matchmaking with International & National Delegation & Companies to offer new export opportunities such as initiate collaborations, attracting investments & exploring the technology transfer.
- The Automotive Avishkar Zone: A showcase of PAN India’s indigenous inventions.
- The Indian Motor Awards: The segment indulges in awards for components, spare parts, accessories & innovations in the automotive field.
- A Test Track Arena: A separate outdoor arena for commercial & passenger vehicles along with a live test track.
- A Drive for Charity: This is an initiative in collaboration with an NGO to rally vintage cars & drive supercars. The sponsorship amount will be donated.
The 2nd Edition of the India Auto Show is sure to be a massive venture in terms of a profusion of Components, Aftermarket Parts, Vehicle Care & Accessories:
- An International Delegation of Automotive Parts
- Franchise & New Business Seekers
- Garage & Workshop Owners
- A Vendor Development Department
- Dealerships & Distributors
- Spare Part Dealers
- The Electrical & Electronic Department
The show is far off from just exhibiting vehicles, they aim to focus on the new ideals of mobility. The 1st Edition showcase speakers from the biggest automotive firms in the country – Tata Motors, Cummins, Ola & a lot more.
The 2nd International Exhibition & Conference is bringing you the best in mobility & engineering.
Accessories & Vehicle Care
CONNECT & INTERACT
The exhibition allows visitors a bundle of interactions & visuals. The latest in passenger & commercial vehicles, light & heavy vehicles, and electric vehicles. Connect with a range of HNI’s & fleet owners, automobile entrepreneurs & social media bloggers & influencers.
The 4-day event will also host a series of conferences dealing in:
- Finished Vehicles
- Auto Components
- Aftermarket Parts & Accessories
- Electric Vehicles
- Auto-Tech Startups
- Financial Institutions
The show features a wide range of speakers, exhibitors & test drives. The India Auto Show 2021 would see a display of various technologies related to electric vehicles, safe vehicles & clean vehicles. ‘What else’ you ask?
- New Product Launches: The first automobile to run on Indian streets was in Mumbai, ever since the streets of Mumbai have seen the best of best. Make use of the most metropolitan demography bringing the best show with the newest launches to your doorstep.
- The Largest Convergence: Attend the largest meet of the automotive industry dignitaries & stakeholders to bring light to the key issues concerning the Industry.
WHY EXHIBIT AT THE INDIA AUTO SHOW 2021
- Capture your customers & prospects through multiple communication & marketing mediums.
- Make it simpler for your potential customers to do business with you.
- A Launchpad for your Automotive Startup.
- Associate with International delegations from Africa and other countries of Southeast Asia.
- Connect with Domestic visitors from automotive clusters of the western region.
WHY VISIT THE INDIA AUTO SHOW 2021
- A platform for you to open up to limitless networking opportunities, unparalleled one-to-one business interactions, conferences & workshops.
- Learning about new industry innovations & updates.
- The best prices.
- Experience an interactive environment.
Experience the game changer with the 2nd Edition of India Auto Show bringing an occasion to gear up for the disruption. Design a unified push for a powerful & blooming automotive Industry in India.
Please note: The updated dates of the India Auto Show to be Held in Mumbai is 12th, 13th & 14th February 2021.
Also read: Top 6 Books to read by an EV enthusiast.