Lenergy Mobility is a leading automotive training provider in India. It hosts several Automotive training programs conducted by expertise engaged in providing standard manufacturing and maintenance training to the candidates keen to work in the automotive industry, and are enrolled in engineering and diploma programs, and to personnel serving the automotive industries.
The trainers at Lenergy Mobility bring over 12+ years of experience of working and assisting automotive companies through their intensive training programs.
Lenergy Mobility at your Service(s)
Lenergy hosts skill-oriented and a thoughtfully designed training programs, that aims to provide,
- Skill development: Electric Vehicle learning is at the core of Lenergy Mobility training programs. The programs focus on boosting the skills, knowledge, and competences of the personnel employed in the EV industry through their carefully structured training and course learning modules.
- Consulting: From Expert advice to providing knowledge on subject matters, the trainers at Lenergy are at the forefront of helping their clients with requisite recommendations, leadership directions, and guidelines.
- Audit and Assessment: With proper recommendations and feedbacks, Lenergy is helping clients attain national and international performance and safety standards, develop Research and Development Labs, operation improvement related to electric vehicle development, and gain third-party certifications, etc.
- Interim Resource: Help identify capable resources for clients to enroll new talents, get the job done, or cover a mid-term gap.
Who can join?
- B.E./B.Tech/Diploma – Individuals in Automobile, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial design, Production & Computer Science Engineering.
- B.Sc/M.Sc graduates or postgraduates are interested in Green energy mobility.
- Professionals from engineering backgrounds planning to shift their careers in Electric vehicle segments.
The Trainers at Lenergy!
Trainers are backbones of Lenergy Mobility. Lenergy trainers come from a mixed background and have been a leading workforce, before bringing their expertise into the Lenergy Mobility, in some of the biggest automotive brands such as Toyota, Hyundai, Maruti, TATA, Mahindra & Mahindra, Bajaj Auto, Hero Motocorp, Honda, etc.
Also know: The EV Manufactures in India
How Lenergy Mobility can help you become a part of the future of mobility?
The future is “electric”! The market for electric vehicles is on an exponential rise. Nitin Gadkari, the Road Transport Minister of India, said that “India will be a global manufacturing hub for electric vehicles in five years”.
The FAME (Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of (Hybrid &) Electric Vehicles) scheme of Govt. of India is already in its Phase-II. Automotive Industries in India, and abroad have already laced-up for future mobility. What requires is the skilled workforce and the industry experts ready to work in the EV segment.
Here at Lenergy Mobility, our trainers are committed to bringing better collaborative options for budding engineers, professionals and corporates to scale the electric vehicle training for 2, 3 & 4 wheeler commercial vehicle and passenger car segments and charging infrastructure related skill development training across the country.
Workshops on Electric Vehicle Engineering
Taking into consideration the future of mobility, Lenergy is keenly involved in conducting detailed and skill-oriented workshops on electric vehicles periodically.
The workshop at Lenergy is a training cum workshop session aimed to help participants uncover the hybrid and electric vehicle engineering concepts, theory, and practical applications relevant to,
- Hybrid electric vehicle (HEV),
- Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV),
- Extended-range electric vehicle (EREV),
- and Battery electric vehicle (BEV) for passenger car & commercial vehicle industry.
This workshop usually proceeds on a 2-day training module and includes three core parameters:
- Fundamentals of Electric Vehicles
- Electric Vehicle technologies, design & development
- Electric Vehicle servicing & safety measures
Although workshops for training graduates complete in two days, training for industry professionals can be extended from 2 to 15 days upon request in advance. All participants enrolled in the training program becomes eligible to receive a Certificate of Electric & Hybrid vehicle technology after completion of training.
Also read: What are the types of Electric Vehicles?
The outcomes of training!
One of the important objectives of the training is to offer participants an insight into EVs development positions in the automotive, design, servicing, sales, communications, smart grid & renewable energy industries supporting the Niti Aayog’s Green Mobility Mission 2030 for India’s automotive industry. All of the workshop topics and training material are reviewed by the training team of industry subject matter experts with extensive experiences in Electric vehicle technology, manufacturing, and deployment.
EV Duniya Editorial: Author of this article is Amol Mishra